Sunday, 23 January 2011

Heartfelt thank's xxx

This is my heartfelt thank's to all that have left the most beautful comment's ,following my husband's unfortunate accident xxxx
Ironically i made this whilst my husband was out the evening of the accident!
We have been most fortunate and have acquired a little car :0) much smaller than we are used to but hey it's a car right!! no more depending on lift's yipee
The insurance company is still busy working behind the scenes and a settlement fee is on the horizon which we hope should come close to the cost of this one xx so we are back on track :)

Have you entered my giveaway? No what are you waiting for, you have to be in to win it right!!
Linky ~~ here
Good luck one and all there's still time, closes midnight tonight!!

Have a safe weekend one and all ,much love Amanda xxx

P.s I'd like to give a huge welcome to Nicole who has just set up her Blog and has posted her first post please do pop over and say hello xx Here

21 comments:

  1. ovely heart. Good to hear that you are mobile again, there is nothing worse that relying on other people for lifts.
    Have a lovely relaxing Sunday
    Mary [Maryfairy]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops deleted the "L" by mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you. The crochet heart is gorgeous Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad everything is working out! Thanks so much for your kindness. It looks like our friend will make a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my lovely, thank goodness for that!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous little heart! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Hazel lovely, the pattern is on my project page on Rav ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I love this header! Cute heart Amanda. Its so pretty. Did you get the yarn in one of the mags? I think I recognised it. Just bought 'Crochet Today' in Smiths today. Some gorgeous heart projects in there.
    Glad you have a car now!
    Main thing Hubby is okay!
    Love to you, thanks for the advice by the way I managed it!
    Love suex

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did Sue it was the let's get crafting magazine ooh the crochet one's from last year, never knew what to do with it because it was sooo nice,can't seem to find out what yarn it is at all? Glad you succeeded with the pic posting ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one super cute little heart. Glad your world is righting itself

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, good that you got another car for the time being. I hope your husband is feeling not too badly. Also, the heart is just beautiful. I'm off to see Nicole's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great heart and I adore your new-ish header. Off to have a look-ie around and see what else I've missed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad your husband is in good health after the car accident.
    As we say in Arabic ( no problem if the iron was damaged, the most important thing is the human).

    Very nice blog you have. Wish you the best sweet lady.
    I like your ( heart) :-) a lot.

    Take care
    xxxxxx
    Salma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful heart, glad you are both feeling better and have a new car.
    Popped over to see your friend's new blog, lovely name and post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Clara and for popping by Nicole's blog and saying hello it mean's a lot thank you xxx

    Kate hehe yes i changed it ever so slightly, i love how your's changes a lot you never what to expect next but they're always fabulous xx

    Salma lovey, sooo true my dear, thing's could have been soo different we don't dwell on it, He's fine and that's all that truely matters xxx

    Carol, thank you xxx And Nicole is chuffed to pieces with the response soo far thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just read your post below this one.. so scary. i am so glad your husband is ok, it say a lot for his skill as a driver avoiding the head on collision.
    i hope you are now both recovering fom the shock.
    the heart you have made is so beautiful, it's really the loveliest crochet heart i have seen anywhere.

    warmest hugs

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad to hear that he's better... fun how life works that you made that heart that day, I think that makes it special.

    Is good that you have a new car, at least for now...
    Stay warm!
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Millie and Shanti, it is ironic isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx