Wednesday, 28 December 2011

in and out of hospital :(

hiya everyone just a quick note i've not been well :(
I've been rushed in and out of hospital up an down docs
and am beginning to lose a lot of faith in our medical system
as they can't seem to find whats wrong, i' on a process of elimination after
what they thought was appendicitus, ovarian cysts blah blah blah
i will ctch up with you all as soon as possible xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Sending loves and prayers your way! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the doctors will be able to help you and that you feel better soon. I'll say a prayer for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweet I thought you'd gone quiet! I do hope they find out what is wrong soon and you can be more comfortable. Hugs. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manda, Sending you my best wishes for a speedy recovery and Happy New Year for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for a speedy recovery and for them to find out what is wrong with you! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, you poor thing, going through the mill! I hope you are on the mend real soon. xxx (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read your news, hoping they soon find out what is wrong and can make you feel much better and that the New Year is a good one for you.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you Amanda and wishing you all the very best love sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You poor thing, I hope they manage to help you soon. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds terrible! Please let us know what's wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for you. I hope they find out what is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been thinking about you and thought I'd check your blog to see how you are doing. I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I am sending you wishes for good health and happiness.

    SavvyMom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Manda,
    So sorry to hear of your illness. Praying for you to feel better and for the doctors for wisdom to find out what is causing you to not feel well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx