Hello and welcome back To Manda's Challenges :)
First of all I'd like to say a huge Thank you to all who are sending me square's to finish my Friendship Afghan :)
What a fantastic bunch you all are mwah,
The response has been soo good i think another row will be added which will be totally awesome!!
I look forward to showcasing your square/s as they arrive Thank you.
For those who missed the post and would like also to contribute please message me on Rav or Flickr it's never too late, the bigger the better,it will keep me nice and snug and wrapped in hugs as i play on the computer hehe
Did you all notice my new header as you arrived?
I'm finally happy with it and i guess it will stay much longer than the previous ones hehe
Apart from changing the photo's for my latest hooky creation's I'm sure you'll agree will be a good thing :)
So what have i been up to this past week or so hehe
Well apart from the troubles that still ravage this house, my hookiness has gone into overdrive!
Looky at what's fled off my hook today! :)
Little Flora Rabbit courtesy of Greedyforcolour.blogspot.com Isn't she adorable! unfortuntely my camera for some reason or another i.e the person that operates it and doesn't know how to set white balance lol it doesn't like bright sparkly colours :(
It's the most gorgeous hot pink with sparkly lurex running through it :)
I've also been busy on a mystery baby blankie cal over at Smoothfox linky here Donna is an amazing designer and i am much loving this mystery cal :) connected with Rav consequently where i found out about it hehe
These are my chosen colours for boy hehe
I've decided not to post any wip's pics just in case you'd to join the cal too :)
I also made some more flower Grannies hehe
I really ought to try and complete a few more of those big 12" squares on the block a month cal too :)
I'll leave you all now with Flora strutting her stuff hehe
I had soo much fun making Flora i made her a boyfriend meet Monsieur Pierre hehe
Until next time Take care my lovelies xxxx
First of all I'd like to say a huge Thank you to all who are sending me square's to finish my Friendship Afghan :)
What a fantastic bunch you all are mwah,
The response has been soo good i think another row will be added which will be totally awesome!!
I look forward to showcasing your square/s as they arrive Thank you.
For those who missed the post and would like also to contribute please message me on Rav or Flickr it's never too late, the bigger the better,it will keep me nice and snug and wrapped in hugs as i play on the computer hehe
Did you all notice my new header as you arrived?
I'm finally happy with it and i guess it will stay much longer than the previous ones hehe
Apart from changing the photo's for my latest hooky creation's I'm sure you'll agree will be a good thing :)
So what have i been up to this past week or so hehe
Well apart from the troubles that still ravage this house, my hookiness has gone into overdrive!
Looky at what's fled off my hook today! :)
Little Flora Rabbit courtesy of Greedyforcolour.blogspot.com Isn't she adorable! unfortuntely my camera for some reason or another i.e the person that operates it and doesn't know how to set white balance lol it doesn't like bright sparkly colours :(
It's the most gorgeous hot pink with sparkly lurex running through it :)
I've also been busy on a mystery baby blankie cal over at Smoothfox linky here Donna is an amazing designer and i am much loving this mystery cal :) connected with Rav consequently where i found out about it hehe
These are my chosen colours for boy hehe
I've decided not to post any wip's pics just in case you'd to join the cal too :)
I also made some more flower Grannies hehe
I really ought to try and complete a few more of those big 12" squares on the block a month cal too :)
I'll leave you all now with Flora strutting her stuff hehe
I had soo much fun making Flora i made her a boyfriend meet Monsieur Pierre hehe
Until next time Take care my lovelies xxxx
Flora is adorable Amanda!
ReplyDeleteI love your new header, and I'm so pleased you are enjoying your crocheting!
Love Suex
Aww Thank you Sue, have you noticed what's resting on her ear hehe ;) xx
ReplyDeleteAwww I love the little bunny it's really cute :-) I'm just about to start my square!
ReplyDeleteYour header is fab, how did you make it?
Ooh Nicole Thank you xx It's from Shabby blogs .com they have the headers then you can go to fotoflexer for layering and adding your own pics to it :) xxx
ReplyDeleteJust too cute for words. Love this little guy.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kate :) xx
ReplyDeletea very cute bunny.
ReplyDeleteThank you xx
ReplyDeleteThe bunny is absolutely adorable!! I'm also loving your new banner. So cute and cheerful.
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much xx
ReplyDeleteLove the bunnies. x
ReplyDeleteThank you Hazel, They're cute arn't they :)xx
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased Amanda you want to join our SIBOL SWAPS. It's lovely to see you are enjoying your crocheting! Happy hooking, love sue x
ReplyDeleteSquare = DONE! Actually it was finished yesterday but I forgot to post it!! Not sure if a normal 2nd class stamp will be ok, it's quite flat in the envelope but might just bit a little too fat for a "letter".... monday will have to be post day :-D
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Sue i'm looking forward to it :)
ReplyDeleteAww Nicole you're a gem thank you xxx ooh can't wait hehe
Love the banner and the bunners! I need a new banner.. I just got back from camping for 9 days.. come see the pix! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
ReplyDeleteOoh Teresa, i did pop over they're fabulous my lovely xx
ReplyDelete