Hello and welcome back to Manda's Challenge's :)
I have a special request and was wondering if someone could me.....
Let me explain, last year i was involved in a granny square swap over on Rav,It was fab, But unfortunately there were a lot of squares not turning up at their partners home :( I myself was owed 12 squares :(
The owner of the group decided that the time had come to close down the group and sent out Angel squares to those that were owing them, I recieved 4 beautiful squares i now know were from her xx
But i have an incy wincy problem ......... let me show you as i explain
These re the squares all piled up into colour section's :)
My simple description for people to go on was the love of Rainbow colours and flowers hehe
There they are all laid out all 6" arn't they fabulous :)
As you can see there's 4 missing from the plan :(
As you can see i'm a few short and that is where my request come's in :)
I don't want to add the missing squares myself as it would detract from the fact that this is a friendship Afghan,
Made from friends far and wide so i would really like to add the missing squares from my friends?
Can you help me make it complete, do you have an idea what would look fabulous amongst these squares?
I really would appriciate your help with finally being able to piece it together which i plan on edging it all with red yarn and then adding a colourful border
can you help provide the missing 6" squares? or even one will make it closer to finishing Thank you in advance x
Much love Amanda xxx
I have a special request and was wondering if someone could me.....
Let me explain, last year i was involved in a granny square swap over on Rav,It was fab, But unfortunately there were a lot of squares not turning up at their partners home :( I myself was owed 12 squares :(
The owner of the group decided that the time had come to close down the group and sent out Angel squares to those that were owing them, I recieved 4 beautiful squares i now know were from her xx
But i have an incy wincy problem ......... let me show you as i explain
These re the squares all piled up into colour section's :)
My simple description for people to go on was the love of Rainbow colours and flowers hehe
There they are all laid out all 6" arn't they fabulous :)
As you can see there's 4 missing from the plan :(
Bottom half
Top halfAs you can see i'm a few short and that is where my request come's in :)
I don't want to add the missing squares myself as it would detract from the fact that this is a friendship Afghan,
Made from friends far and wide so i would really like to add the missing squares from my friends?
Can you help me make it complete, do you have an idea what would look fabulous amongst these squares?
I really would appriciate your help with finally being able to piece it together which i plan on edging it all with red yarn and then adding a colourful border
can you help provide the missing 6" squares? or even one will make it closer to finishing Thank you in advance x
Much love Amanda xxx
I would love to help you if you PM me on RAV :)
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much :) xxxx
ReplyDeleteI would be so happy to send you a square!! just send me your address and I'll get on it :)
ReplyDeleteAww thank you isn't this wonderful all my friends jumping in to help I'll be adding another row at this rate thank you :) xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI'll send you a square too sweetie. I have one done but it needs a couple more rounds on it. Just email me your addi. xx
ReplyDeleteHi Manda,
ReplyDeleteI just happen to have a couple of 6" squares already made waiting for a good home. Just p.m. me on Ravelry with your address and I will send them to you, with my best wishes.
Aww thank you both i'll message you both on Rav thank you mwah xxx
ReplyDeleteI think another row will be added :) isn't that awesome xxxx
I might be too late at #5 but you can Rav me too and if you do need a square I'm happy to make something bright and chirpy :-) Nicole (and the bee)
ReplyDeleteAww how can i refuse I'd be more thn happy to add your square my lovely I think we will be adding a new row which is fabulous Thank you xxx
ReplyDeleteOh I would love to do one Or even two for you, if you still need them, you can e mail me your address :D
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Aww Thank you x do you have a ravelry or flickr account where i can find you? xxx
ReplyDelete