Wednesday, 24 August 2011

More surprises :)

Hello and welcome back to Manda's Challenge's :)
Today's a day of work :) so what better way than to spend it sharing with you what's been flying of my hook till this present day hehe
hmm where shall i start? haha
The pin cushion's have been hot off the production line hehe



The lilac one is for a lady at work and the other well urmmm hmmmm my lips are sealed hehe
I know one thing though they are being graciously recieved hehe

This is the pic of the pincushion  i sent her xxx
Did you wonder about tht camping granny? how it was coming along maybe? wether i'd found time to work on it a little..... well Yes!! it's getting closer nd closer to it's tadahh lookie

Not a good pic at all but you get the gist :)
I recieved another fabulous parcel yeserday! Look what the lovely Maria sent me i am being spoilt x

More fabulous squares for my friendship afghan xx and a sweet sweet angel pin awww thank you soo much Maria, it was a lovely surprise after a hard day's work.
They're really coming long now arn't they and i simply can't thank you enough to all who are contributing xx
I really am truly grateful xxxxxxxx

I caught up with a few more bamcal squares too


I will catch up ~ I will catch Up ~ see if i say it often enough i'll be all caught up, and waiting for the next month's blocks to be released hehe

Have a lovely week and until next time take good care of yourselves xxxx



8 comments:

  1. Love the pincushions - and the camping granny is very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pincushions! I'm mailing out a square to you in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pin cushions! I'm inspired.. need to make some!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pincushions are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you all soo much, Casey i look forward to receiving it thank you mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is lovely. You've certainly been busy and productive. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tammy xx yes i've been trying desperately to catch up with everything adding a few new ones along the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping busy Amanda, lovely work. Hope you have a good bank holiday. love suex

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx