Wednesday, 26 January 2011

And we have the winners!!

Good Morning everyone :0)
Welcome back to manda's challenge's xxx
What an exciting morning it's been :)
First of all i wrote out and cut Everyone's names out :)

Ooh there's a lot isn't there!! The response has been Fabulous ~~ Thank you xx
Then in good ole fashioned way i folded them and placed them in my super cute name picking basket :0)

Asked my lovely hubby to pick out two pieces of folded paper and unravel them hehe

Now i have the winner's i have to dash out shopping hehe back later Naughty i know nothing like keeping the suspense going hehehehehehe

How are you holding up hehe
Drum roll ~~~~~
Are these your chosen colour's :) big fat 100g balls hehe

Many Congratulation's to .............

Yay our first winner many congratulation's Rachael :0)


And Hazel :0) Maany congratulation's to you too xxxx
If you could both forward your addy to me via Flickr mail or Ravelry that would be fantastic xxxx

Thank you to all who took part wasn't it fun? i wish i could  have  sent you all a little something but there'll be another chance i'm sure maybe when i reach 100 followers hehe
Take care one and all much love Amanda xxx

12 comments:

  1. OOOOH! Can't wait to find out manda! And btw, that basket is so cute! It would be lovely at easter filled with yummy choccies :-) Have you seen my blog recently, I put up your button on my side bar, well done for finally getting it working! Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's me, I hope it's me!!!! xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda you BIG teeeeease !! Its so exciting... LOL !!
    Good luck everyone, cant wait to see who wins :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your little basket where you put the names for the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love the way you built up the suspense! At the rate you're blog is growing, it won't be long and you will have another drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you all, you're all winner's in my eye's your support has been fabulous and for that i thank each an every one of you. You're right it will soon roll round again~~~ i'll have to start gathering goodies soon hehe much love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh it's me! I won, I won! Thank you so much. I didn't see that you'd drawn the winners as I was expecting a new post to come up in my blog reader. I'm so excited Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael many congratulation's xxx You're all packed and ready i just need your addy please xx I've added you on Rav so it's easier for you to find me hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Fantastic. My hooks are laying around all over the place so this will be really handy. Emailing you now hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Hazel and Rachael!
    Wonderful news a nice start to the weekend!
    Thanks also for the comments on SIBOL Amanda. If you click on the picture and then click again you can read it.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congrat's Hazel and thank you for forwarding me your addy xx

    Sue, you know i completely forgot about that feature i even opened it up bigger and failed to click it again doh xx hehe some gorgeous squares flooding in Sue have fun my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx