Well what a shocker did you think I'd do it? no nor me hehe
Who'd have thought little me who detests deadlines almost always fails to abide by them could if push come to shove actually achieve my goal !!
Well o.k not all deadlines requiring squares etc but big items bigger than an 6" square hehe
I'm rather proud to present my emergency baby ripple enjoy xx
you know what I'm really really pleased with this and the speed in which i got it done chuffed to pieces xxx
Still awaiting news on the new arrival hope all is going well xxxxxx
E.T.A. Baby Isobelle is here safe and sound weighing in at 6lb 10 oz 20th oct hope i got the weight right xx Yay wishing the proud parent's the very best of health and happiness with their new daughter xxxxx
What a cute blanket, soooo beautiful colours - love it. =)
ReplyDeleteMany smiles from Germany,
Annika
Thank you Annika xxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful colours for a little baby girl..
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!
This isn't meant as a criticism because I think your blanket is REALLY lovely. The colours and the flowers are so pretty! I really do love it just as it is. But (sorry) a border - just along the sides would make it just perfect and give it a superb finish. Only a little one, maybe a picot? Nothing major that would take away from the ripple effect but it would just make it look totally finished. And it would also stabilize it and stop it stretching too.
ReplyDeleteLooks absolutley gorgeous! I finished dd's ripple yesterday but not had chance to take pics yet. x
ReplyDeleteI'm just starting with my 1st stitches and pieces like THIS are my aim! Just unbearably gorgeous! Well done! =)
ReplyDeleteI think the anonymous person upthere has a point tho... It'd just add more cuteness to all the pinkish cuteness.
Hugs from southern Brazil.
Anonymous sorry would have loved a name i was seriously considering just that and i still have a little time in which to achieve that i appriciate your comment emmensely and just highlighted my hmmming and ahhhing Thank you of course your right :0) much love Amanda xx
ReplyDeleteMerchy Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteHazel Thank you i look forward to seeing your pics xx
Janaina Thank you yes the anon person does have a point :0) much love to you all Amanda xx
Lovely snuggly blanket! Looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you Erin xx
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and beautiful work
ReplyDeleteThank you Maria xx
ReplyDeleteLove it. So glad to have found you. New follower here.
ReplyDeleteOff to see what you have been up to. We have so many of the same friends....yipeee.
We do indeed Kate, lovely to have you here and following yay xx
ReplyDeleteAmanda I'm loving your ripple I made a pink one and I just loved making it up. Dont they make up quickly? I find ripples so relaxing. You can just sit and watch TV and before long you have a masterpiece. This one is absolutely stunning. I didn't put any edging on mine. I think it takes you a way from the ripple itself. I actually made quite a few and didn't border any of them, or any edging. They turned out just like yours. Makes me want to do one....
ReplyDeleteHugs Suex
I wish the mexican wave ripple would work up just as quick hehe Sue i know you've moved on to the Christmas blankies but if you get a chance you should do a little something for you xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Manda, I have been trying to comment on your blog for weeks! It would let me get so far and then everything would go wrong! My computer really needs a service!
ReplyDeleteWow what a lovely blanket!!!
Aww thank you urban tortoise don't you just hate it when that happen's, soo frustrating, I am grateful your comp decided to behave itself this time around xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Manda! I absolutely love your ripple and I disagree with 'anonymous'. I think a border would take away from it. I normally like border but on a ripple I'm not so keen. The colours are scrumptious and the addition of the flowers takes it to another level of prettiness. Very lucky little baby.. Loads of love, Amanda xxxx
ReplyDeleteHey Amanda >wave< :) Aww thank you the flowers worked on my first baby ripple so hey why not do them again :) can't wait to present it the new baba i'm patiently waiting for the invite round to meet her awww xxxxx
ReplyDeleteYou did it and it is fantastic...hear that noise? That's all of us bloggers giving you a hand you deserve.
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Clara so sweet of you xxxx
ReplyDeleteAmanda,
ReplyDeleteI have started a shawl and a stool cover. I do a couple of rows and I stop.
I want to get back to my blankets.I think I am 'addicted!'.
Love Suex
Thanks for your comments. x
I know what you mean your heart has to be in it to complete something,can't blame you for cracking onto the blankets they're something special xxx
ReplyDeleteOh I love everything about this - the colours, the flowers, the pattern....gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Terrie xx
ReplyDelete