Ooooh Ooooh Ooooooooh i've had a fantastic brain wave.....oh yes and you're going to love it!!
But first let me show you what i've been up to over the past week.
Last weekend i purchased a pattern for the first time ever off Etsy :)
This is what caught my eye Kokeshi doll adorable don't you think?
Well with work and everything i managed to complete the first one by thursday night
I added little seed beads on the flower and did bullion stitch as blossom on the little tiny branches
I must admit the hair was the hardest but it was'nt going to beat me hehe
But eventually pulled my socks up and look did you notice?
It's a trinket box too :)
Suits my bedspread perfectly, this spurred me on i wanted to do another only a slightly different colourway,
Believe me this was the quickest i started saturday Morning and finished just after sunday lunch :)
Because i'd ade it for my sister in law i hurriedly took a few pics and dashed down to her house to present her with it .
She loved her but confessed to loving mine more said it would her suit bedroom better, but the one i gave her is currently sat on the mantlepiece along with her other kokeshi porcelein dolls which i must say are a perfect match :) Me think's she will have to wait a while for another haha cus...... i had a brain wave and you know me those are extremely dangerous for me haha
I am going to produce and write down as i go along a pattern for..........oooh do i tell now? Nope heehe i'll keep you all in suspense but it will be good i promise
Hope you enjoyed my past week's past-time and that you all had a wonderful week :0)
Take care now untill i ramble again Amanda xxxx
Thanks for messaging me on Rav. Ta for the link. Should I??? Oooohhhhhh... I have so many other things to do..... but I really REALLY like her. xx
ReplyDeleteOh goodness me, what a stunning piece of work.
ReplyDeleteI just love the colours you've used. I love everthing about it.
Amazing what you can make,
I really love it,
well done to you!
Love Suex
Lovely doll!!!! What a great job you made!
ReplyDelete