Ladies have i something to tell you! talk about shocked and chuffed to pieces let me divulge hehe
Remember this post? Rippling fun? hmmm do you haha
Well i happened to post the same update pic onto Flickr :)
Didn't think anymore of it until.......
I happened to stumble across this Blog sarahlondon. and scroll down a wee bit and there it is!
My Ripple blankie well a 1/3rd of it hehe Oh My I'm soooooo chuffed that it is there on Her blog i feel quite emotional really my Blankie on Sarah London's Blog who'd have thought it :0)
i have been making slow steady progress on it actually not much but a row here and there it's a whole 6 rows bigger now hehe will i ever get to finish a large blankie hmmmmmm
now for the secret surprise I'm still working on it i haven't forgot ,you know me ,head in full steam ahead and then something way Lay's me oops
Talking about Steam a few weeks back i had the privilege of attending the Great Dorset Steam Fair as we generally do each year. I will leave you with a few snaps of the day's Photography opportunities i had :0)
Nostalgia takes over as you see vehicles from days gone by
One of the many display fields this one Army orientated
This was just a small glimpse of one area, the fields display is spectacular
One of the many old time music organ thingamajigs dotted around to keep us entertained :)
naturally a display of all the old steam vehicles haulage wise
takes several Steam engines to pull it but it does!
Could you imagine my gasps as i saw a whole locomotive!
Timber anyone!
Oh to sit and listen to the tunes coming from these was amazing!
There was a fair too again quite spectacular on the evening to keep the Teens happy and not forgetting brave adults haha ( not me)
All steam engines were lined up on full display Engines from all over the world and for nightly Entertainment....
you guessed it Stages powered by steam engines truly magnificent!
Hope you enjoyed my day's outing with me xxx
Woohoo! I am indeed impressed! I love her blog. I love yours too ;) x
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on your ripple on Sarah's blog!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great! I loved the military things!
hey, congratulations, you being featured on Sarah's blog! I bet you felt over the moon when you found out!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all i was well chuffed ;)xxx
ReplyDeleteThe ripple is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fantastic photo.
ReplyDelete