Oooh have i been busy! i've been finishing off must do's for the month and i've quite enjoyed it.
i finished the baby ripple
i do hope the mum to be likes it?
I made a couple of heart's two different sizes
i've been working on the African flower blankie still wondering wether i will reach desired size before yarn run's out :0/
just in case i have a pastely theme in progress just in case which could save my bacon hehe
i've made a few african flower squares haven't taken a pic of those just yet and....
the secret haha
I've been pondering on , and decided that the time was right for me to do my duty!!
puzzled haha
all will be revealed sooooon xx
ETA I've just had confirmation that my Lucy pack of yarn is being sent as soon as the postie get's to the shop yay first4yarns. one happy bunny :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx