Just had the pleasure of testing a rather sweet appliqué for a talented designer over on ravelry
Look out for it it be on sale very soon!
Look out for it it be on sale very soon!
I have also been making a couple of squares.... One I started on holiday, and finished when I got home... It was a busy week...
And another just I do plan on acculumalating them and hopefully one day,assemble them into a blankie !
Isn't it a gorgeous square .... You can find this pattern over on ravelry x
I never gave up designing just don't have a suitable PDF programme for this gadget of mine.
I know it's been quite a while since I blogged also, life has been hectic,busy,trying in places.
Nothing new there.
My owl square has been popular and is still very much active over on ravelry also,
You can find it here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/its-a-hoot-2
With help from the ladies of sibol we made a couple of blankies and donated them to sibol.
I did issue the pattern free of charge for those embarking on helping with the squares needed to make them. You can follow our journey on the various sibol pages/groups websites.
Here was the second one we completed, hard to see the true beauty of it, but the background colour was a gorgeous sparkly pink fushia, echoed with purple tones as the border,
The woman from all over the world did a fantastic job with the square itself,
I just love receiving the squares as each one is unique to the individual making it,
Making it a unique blankie, so ladies if you're checking in, taking a peek, stumbled across this THANKYOU!
Yesterday was my birthday, don't they sail round quickly these days..I held a dinner party for my nearest and dearest, and had a blast,I hope to share many more adventures with you very soon,
Until then thank you for popping by, much love Amanda x



Happy Birthday a day late, wishing you a wonderful year.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Thank you Meredith xx
ReplyDelete