Monday, 15 November 2010

granny square time again hehe

I did laugh this month i had the lovely Laura over at http://needlespinsandbakingtins.blogspot.com/  laughing because i recieved some squares from her that i spotted on her blog and i sent these off to her which she should have recieved no later than today hehe
granny squares swap oct 2010
The other set i sent further afield and i won't say to whom just yet hehe
 granny square swap october 2010
This person had a tendancy for green so i thought i'd do a flower garden theme hope she likes them xx
I was also involved in a swap with the lovely Emily and recieved these lovely goodies from her :)

There was some bookmarks and a grey multi yarn from her mum awww
This is what i sent her :) xx
I ordered the yarn as that's what was on her wish list along with a gorgeous hook isn't it lovely, i really should treat myself one day as both these items were gorgeous when they arrived xx The bag i did treat myself too well i could see that in the flesh so to speak hehe

I'm still being good regarding the old you know what's ;)
Hope everyone's keeping well speak soon much Love Amanda xx

12 comments:

  1. BTW, I just put up a tutorial to help you with your blog button. Let me know if you need any more help ok? L♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I wrote a long comment on this and it seems to have gotten lost.. doh! Anyway it said something like "So glad you like your squares! I can't believe we got each other, what a coinkydink!! I haven't received yours yet, but they look amaaaaazing! I love your work, so pretty :-)Hopefully they will be waiting for me when I get home."

    Laura♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the squares! You are sooo neat. Did you make that bag??? It's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura they were posted 1st class friday afternoon grrr royal mail that's why i'd have assumed you'd deffinately have had them by today at the latest??? and yes i've somehow done the badge but it don't look right so i'm going to play a little more ;)
    Hazel lovely no i did'nt make it i bought it from Matalan Bargainous price not that i want to tempt you at all £5 hehe go get one girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manda, love that bag! I wondered too if you made it. I'm proud of you for sticking to your goal. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa no i didn't but it looks pretty easy close up, great for idea's simple pattern stitch and a triangle motif flap together with a zip to close lined to your liking i think it's doable i'll post a close up for you if you like to show you what i mean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Where did you get the pattern for the little butterfly? I would love to make this to put on the the crochet bag I made for my friend this Christmas. RavenJoolz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi RavenJoolz sure it's here http://www.netspets.blogspot.com/
    enjoy and do show me how you get on xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks and I will do as soon as it is finished....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Clara and have fun RavenJoolz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I was given the "Beautiful Blogger Award" today and have selected YOU as one of my BBA recipients! Stop by my blog and receive your award! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx