Sunday, 3 October 2010

~~~ Rippling along ~~~

Hello,,,,and welcome back to manda's challenge's xx
As the title suggest's my recent dabbling's have been to get rippling on my couch blankie, :)
see it's getting awfully cold and i don't handle that tooo well :(
For those of you that have been following my progress on many thing's you'll know that is one of ermmmm a few blankies i've been working on ooops any way this week sheer determination took hold and i thought right! let's get these finished before the year is out and then i can mark my 1st year's crocheting anniversary with a nice selection of completed articles.
Sounds like a good plan dont you think? yeah right~~ you also know i can't keep to one thing for too long hehe anyway whilst i'm in determination mode we may as well make the best of it,  so i present to you the progress report on the Ripple blankie i've aptly named the Mexican wave :) i don't know it just reminds me of all the colours of blankies seen draped in all the mexican  film's i've seen hehe





Have your eye's gone funny? sorry :0)

15 comments:

  1. That sounds like an excellent plan! Hey I'll race you to the finish with this one if you like. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOoh Hazel..... just this project or .....all of the unfinished ones hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes have gone funny......especially if you move the page up and down really fast!!!!!
    It's all psychedelic man.....
    this is a really great blanket Manda....and you will be so happy and proud WHEN IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!! and warm and cosy.....FABULOUS!!
    (Oh and just a little aside here.....I have been crocheting WAY longer than a year..... I meant a year on Flickr....I have probably crocheted longer than you have been around !!!! but don't remind me!!) :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ripple blanket, such great colours, I have just started a ripple blanket, it's slow going as I keep getting side tracked when I see something cute over on another blog. Found you over on Flickr. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for popping over Jacey feel free to search back there's quite an assortment of crochet projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! and it's so big, I want to make one but I'm not sure I'd ever finish it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha i hear you Casey, this particular one has been going since April on and off, i struggle to keeping to one project, especially biggies ;) but it will get done :) i'll be one happy bunny the day its finished, i say go for it it doesn't matter if you have to pick it up time and time again after all that's what i've done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning. The colours are something else! I really love looking at this one.
    hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sue :) i've added 7 more rows!! on a roll hehe need to get a few duplicate balls, ooh and thank you for the card it was unexpected xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blanket is GORGEOUS!!! I really love the colours and the way you've used them.
    Bye!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your lovely comment Annemarie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Youre welcome Amanada! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx