Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Anniversary and baby joy!!

Good morning everyone, look's like it's going to be another glorious day down on the south west coast!
Pity i've got to go to work (did try and book it off) see today is my anniversary 14 yrs oh my doesn't it bring back memories ahhhhhh
Anyway last night i had a phone call that my nephew was a proud daddy awww
so this blankie will be delivered the weekend to the proud new parent's xxxx
I'll be back later on to update on the day's event's xxxxxx Have a lovely lovely day xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both....hope you have some time to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 years, I'm double that virtually! Congratulations to you both, where does time fly to when you are enjoying yourselves!
    I do hope you do something special to celebrate and we wait to hear all about it!
    Hugs Suex
    Beautiful, beautiful ripple by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, thank you for taking the time to visit. xxx